How to ID your Predator 212 engine

I am using the 212cc Predator on my mud motor when I get it wound out and going good across the lake and the engine is at a tilt it shuts off like it has ran out of gas don't know what is going on it seems to be getting gas and I can start it right back up I never had a problem like this before ! Does anyone know what might be wrong ?

trinik7597

I am using the 212cc Predator on my mud motor when I get it wound out and going good across the lake and the engine is at a tilt it shuts off like it has ran out of gas don't know what is going on it seems to be getting gas and I can start it right back up I never had a problem like this before ! Does anyone know what might be wrong ?
you are running out of gas !! need to adjust your float

What about this valve cover?

I am trying to determine if i have a Hemi or not. I looked at the pictures on OldMiniBikes warehouse, but my cover does not match the ones shown. Any help would be appreciated.

212.jpg

Which is preferred? My local H.F. had 'em for 88 bucks this weekend. I would have picked one up but hadn't joined here yet and didn't want to grab the wrong one. There will be more sales.......

Dale

Either is good. I prefer the hemi for a few reasons. It depends on what your goals or level of modification will be. Out pf the box I prefer the hemi with light bolt on modifications.

Trinik, if I were to get the Monster Moto for my grandson it only makes sense that I would need something that I could ride along with him.

Thanks for your thoughts Minibikin'!

Dale

Trinik, if I were to get the Monster Moto for my grandson it only makes sense that I would need something that I could ride along with him. :)

Thanks for your thoughts Minibikin'!

Dale