Hows My Bike?

I have a Coleman CT200U-EX that I have modded a bit. I have a predator 212 with a stage 2 kit on, I removed the storage tank; I am going to put a gas tank there... Then I have a nonfunctional at all whatsoever brake light and blink assembly, I am going to take that off and put a Bluetooth one on, that I was gifted. 3rd Party grips and throttle, a Moosun Torque Converter, I am getting new foot pegs in the mail today, along with actual one-inch lift washers instead of the 15 thick metals ones I bought from lowes. So any suggestions as to what I should get? I already am planning on getting some tires, I just don't know which ones to get yet.

Here's the plan so far:

- New Tires
- New Foot Pegs (soon)
- Billet Flywheel
- Billet Rod
- Mikuni Carb (soon)
- New Gas Tank
- Legit Engine Lift (soon)
- Governor Removal
- Storage Rack
- Blinker and Rear Light (soon)
- New Bar Headlight
- Disk Brakes

If you have any other suggestions or recommendations, please let me know! IMG_6696.png

Attachments

if you remove the governor make sure you do it right... aka billet rod and flywheel, last thing we need to hear is it came Un-remanufactured when you hit Warp III and you now reside in the hospital with a leg blown to smithereens or worse'er'er!

Welcome to the madness btw... :cool:
haha yea im not rly tryin to lose my legs, so I will definitly be doing the govenor delete 101% correct

You don't have a stage 2 setup. I'm guessing you got the kit from that OldMiniBikes site.

A stage 2 setup is governor removal, billet rod, billet flywheel, header, cam and a slide style carb. You're still just running a stage 1 setup on your bike.

When you do get around to doing a billet rod, be sure to buy a flat top piston since they're cheap. The piston has to be swapped onto the new rod so you might as well get a bit more compression while you're in there. Do a cam at the same time as well.

A 212 with no governor, billet parts and a cam will rip. I like the hot .265 cam and it works well with a 24mm flat slide Mikuni. It's a night and day difference between the 22mm round slide and 24mm flat slide with that cam. The flat slides are easy to tune as well.

I've played around with the knock-off carbs and prefer the real Mikunis. My exception is the 22mm round slide knock-offs. They're cheap and work well.

LIVIT

I have the same mini, I put a Wildcat 223 with stage 1, Tav and 60T sprocket. One of my buds has same bike with a Predator 212 with Stage2,Tav and 60T sprocket. He is probably a solid 60 lbs lighter than me and his CT can't keep up with mine. Just a suggestion, nothing against the Predator 212, but if you go too build another engine check out the EC Carbs Wildcat 223, it's a beast. Go power sports has a Heavy duty blower housing, that is around 3 times as thick compared to stock, not a bad safety addon since it is only $20. Instead of using washers to get your 1" engine rise, get some 1" square metal or you can get them already made with hardware from GPS. Better yet, is a riser plate, I found on my CT that it gave me a whole lot more adjustability and a more solid platform. A 60T sprocket would really wake it all up, unless your just wanting too do high speed road running and if your going to 20/21" tires it will make a big difference. EC Carbs does a blueprinted slide type carb, the WC22, it's very nice. Since your doing a serious performance upgrade, something else to look at is balancing/reducing crankcase pressures. Instead of just sealing up the governor hole, you can put in a brass fitting, really easy too do, lots of Youtube vids on doing it, Red Beards Garage has one that shows it well and I think GPS does too.

Welcome to the Madness aka Addiction. Good luck with your build !

LIVIT

@LIVIT best part is.... he's only 16! talk 'bout the rabbit hole in car three @desert rat he's no clue... YET lol :cool:
Hahaha, for sure brother. I was 8 when the motocross bike thing hit me, good thing Dad was a part owner in a Motorcycle shop. I think it's great that he is really getting into this. So much other worthless Bull he could be doing ! I like that he is getting good help on here, it's what this is suppose to be about. For sure some good guys with lots of knowledge. They sure have helped me learn alot quickly !!