hs35

im looking for parts for a hs35 i got it with two shafts and i want to get rid of the other one its a snow blower motor so it have the primer and electric start
any parts u have let me know

How far exactly are you looking to go for (minibike) "original"?? You should get us pics of your motor maybe.. There are two different styles of flywheel with electric start... IF it's the aluminum flywheel.. you could MAYBE grind off the teeth of the ring gear, or unbolt them (depending on style) and THAT would allow you to ONLY buy a blower housing to make the front of the motor look rite... :shrug: But if ya have the iron flywheel.. You'll absolutely need a flywheel, AND blower housing, :shrug:

Then, theres a REALLY GOOD chance it has the wrong throttle setup.. SO.. you'll need that.... Then, for the blower housings to be (correct) is gonna need to be a small aluminum ID tag, rivited to the side of housing, with your serial and model numbers.... All of them after a certain time ( a long time ago) have just been numbers stamped rite into the steel cover.. The (aluminum tag) isn't THAT hard to find, but %90 of them (STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE) in the world, are going to be some stupid gibberish numbers and say (Craftsman) on it, instead of (Model H35 xxxx)

SO....

blower housing + Id tag

cam + backing plate

air cleaner assembly

gas tank + mounts??

flywheel???

If you are sincerely looking to make it %100 1968 minibike correct H35, hell man, you might spend 100 bucks pretty damn fast on Evilbay..

I have all the parts ya need.. But I'm here to tell ya, they aren't free.. :laugh: Because ya need em to be (correct) and they are getting pretty hard to find here some 40 years later :hammer:

Big Jim

im looking for parts for a hs35 i got it with two shafts and i want to get rid of the other one its a snow blower motor so it have the primer and electric start
any parts u have let me know
You can cut the extra shaft off, it's just an extension of the cam. Or get a different cam and side cover.
I cut mine off of my 5hp snowblower engine on my Trail Bronc, just started it up, let it idle and let it cut itself off.
Bought the correct throttle hook up of of ebay, rupparts.

You can cut the extra shaft off, it's just an extension of the cam. Or get a different cam and side cover.
I cut mine off of my 5hp snowblower engine on my Trail Bronc, just started it up, let it idle and let it cut itself off.
Bought the correct throttle hook up of of ebay, rupparts.
thats what im trying to do i dont know how or what i need to do the swap tho

Big Jim

I have a cam and side cover, both are NEW. I needed a new engine for my snow blower, the new engine did not have the extended shaft, I used my old cam and side cover.
Look on ebay see what some of them go for.
$85 shipped.
You will need a new gasket.