hs40 crankshaft.

markus

no theres not. its fun and i bought the tools to do one for myself, so i built a few more. when you add up the parts and the ebay fee its not a practical business move.

what happened to the HS40 you had for sale, did you part it down and put the tank etc.. onto the HS50 you have up currently??? I thought I saw it show as sold.

Wow that is a sweet looking valve job! Nice work!

thanks for the info on the flywheel. I have a thick shroud Hs50 with a thick alloy flywheel but it’s not lighted.
i didn’t even know if they made thick lighted aluminum flywheels or not. Thanks for letting me know they exist lol

Wow that is a sweet looking valve job! Nice work!

thanks for the info on the flywheel. I have a thick shroud Hs50 with a thick alloy flywheel but it’s not lighted.
i didn’t even know if they made thick lighted aluminum flywheels or not. Thanks for letting me know they exist lol
i posted a picture of my thick flywheel next to the new small hs40 for comparison. my thick one was painted black and i thought it was steal. markus saw this and posted it was alloy. went out to look at it and sure enough it was ally under that paint. we learn as we go. anthony.

markus

nice guy from pa bought it. i just finished a hs50. looks exactly like the hs40 he bought. the new hs50 is on eBay. anthony.
Gotcha, Must be the lighting in your shop giving the tanks and mufflers the same looks/dent shadowing. Thought maybe you were going a different route or something and transfered that stuff over to an HS50 engine. Looks good btw!

Gotcha, Must be the lighting in your shop giving the tanks and mufflers the same looks/dent shadowing. Thought maybe you were going a different route or something and transfered that stuff over to an HS50 engine. Looks good btw!
got the paint to lay down a little better on this one. got a day with 61 percent humidity, and no wind. thats not common weather in sprig hill fl. and i laid the paint as thick as i dared with out causing it to run. anthony.

ELT

got the paint to lay down a little better on this one. got a day with 61 percent humidity, and no wind. thats not common weather in sprig hill fl. and i laid the paint as thick as i dared with out causing it to run. anthony.
What are you using for paint? I've been using enamel with hardener. Since I restore old tractors I did this bike in Case tractor colors.

Attachments

Question please..H50 65452N 2111D ?
Oil fill is on the upper case..? 72 from snowblower ? Curious if you know New in the Box... Any info appreciated thinking about buying for a resto project Save time and money..
Thxzzzz

Attachments