HS50 Exhaust Valve question

Anyone know the difference in shaft diameter between the intake and exhaust valve on a Tecumseh HS50-67023. Im wondering if I need to purchase a oversize exhaust valve (I think its the 29315C). Theres a noticable difference in wiggle room between the exhaust valve in the exhaust port vs the intake valve in the same port.
Also anyone know where I can find a set of Std Piston Rings for the same engine and what part# it is...All I can seem to find is the .010 and .020 sizes.

markus

33567 is the standard rings for your engine, they should be readily available still, if not let me know as I have sets of them.

starting at post 24 if the link does not take you right to it in this thread: small frame valve/guide info You engine number is pretty early for an HS50 so the Ex valve you have may be the fatter .246" so if its salvagable you may want to reuse it if your guide measures in good. I just saved one in nice condition still, and regained .004" lash by cutting the seat deeper. I have been using the Briggs and stratton valve guide lubricant when assembling, Its good stuff and hopefully it will stick and wear in some before total washout occurs.

33567 is the standard rings for your engine, they should be readily available still, if not let me know as I have sets of them.

starting at post 24 if the link does not take you right to it in this thread: small frame valve/guide info You engine number is pretty early for an HS50 so the Ex valve you have may be the fatter .246" so if its salvagable you may want to reuse it if your guide measures in good. I just saved one in nice condition still, and regained .004" lash by cutting the seat deeper. I have been using the Briggs and stratton valve guide lubricant when assembling, Its good stuff and hopefully it will stick and wear in some before total washout occurs.
That would be awesome...how much you want for them...PM me
Thanks