HSSK50 exhaust flange??

Fisher1983

I've been researching header flanges for my HSSK50 (1994) and have come up with nothing except a vintage flange that uses screw in pipe. The issue started when I went to get gaskets at the mower shop...the exhaust gasket is wrong. It's for an H50...the bolt holes are centered with the I.D. of the gasket. My HSSK50 has bolt holes that are off-center to the port I.D. (think Honda or clone.) So....does anyone make header flanges that will fit the HSSK50? I don't want to spend stupid $$ on a vintage part only to modify it for my needs. Thanks for any help!

I have the offset exhaust flange on my B and C series HS50 as well. I ordered the correct exhaust gasket off of ebay. The header that I ordered from OldMiniBikes has the offset bolt pattern flange also. I would think that header would work on the HSSK50 too.

Last edited:

Fisher1983

Thanks for the input. The OldMiniBikes header didn't have pics of the flange area.... A fellow OldMiniBikes member offered to build a header for me. We will see what he comes up with! Any others, please feel free to share info.