Huffy Hustler...finally!

I was certain I'd never see this bike after FedEx lost it. Well, they found it in Salt Lake City UT. I was gonna ask Jeff Clark to drive over and get it for me...:)
I've always wanted one of these. It's rough but its mine. Even has the TAV with the original 3.5?
I'm planning on getting her running and see what it needs besides everything...

Itype2slo

Wow, that is a real survivor seat and clutch guard intact. Please put it on top of the list I wanna see that bike cleaned up and made pretty again.

I was certain I'd never see this bike after FedEx lost it. Well, they found it in Salt Lake City UT. I was gonna ask Jeff Clark to drive over and get it for me...:)
I've always wanted one of these. It's rough but its mine. Even has the TAV with the original 3.5?
I'm planning on getting her running and see what it needs besides everything...

I had this exact bike as a kid. I think my parents bought it for me for $239. They took me into a hardware store because they said my birthday present was in there. Of course I was confused, but imagine my surprise when the first thing I saw was that green beauty with the white Tecumseh engine with torque converter and centrifugal clutch!! And real shocks! Nice find, that bike will climb any hill with the torque conv. setup that it has. I'm looking for one now to buy. Had no idea that these things were still around after all this this time. Mine was purchased I think in 1974/75.