Huge balloon tire minibike project in MA

I was going to cut up this Heald frame and fit these tires on it but prob won't get around to it. The tires are 16" wide. 23" tall BF GoodRich High Flex. I have had them for 3yrs and have never had to put air in them. They will not fit your El Burro or Sport King. They were optional larger size tires on the Attex 6 wheeler. Asking $225 and if you just want the wheels it's $225. I will ship but the last reg size balloon I sent was $45 and that was a few yrs ago. Price is firm because I like the wheels and may get to it sometime this year. No trades. Taunton Ma. 45min south of Boston. Heres link to craigslist ad cause couldn't figure out how to post pics

Huge balloon tire vintage minibike project

Last edited:
How much for just the frame? Dont those tires have 3 holes like honda atc's? Not me but someone with a trike might be able to use them. They look very similar to the ones that came on my Dunecyle 100s

Yes same bolt pattern as all the balloons. They are Fat Cat tires also not High Flex. I already cut the forks off. The pipe I bent is just emt. I was gonna fab it first with the thinwall then get some real tubing. I would like to keep it together in case I get time to build it if it don't sell. Kinda pricey for what it is but I think the tires are so cool and prob wont find a set again. Toyed with the idea of adapting them to my Dunecat also. If someone just wants the tires I will give you the frame.