huge collection!!!!

hello to all!!! most of you know by now i sold all my minitrikes!!!!! HEALTH is shot!!!! all my collectibles are now for sale. special edition minibike guide magazines,glassware,jewelry,brochures and the list goes on....minibike models built and some in awesome condition boxes all super collectible and available at rock bottom prices because i'm out of the sport. this has all been a very hard thing to do, but it is what i need to do. i've lived 70 plus years and enjoyed everyone of them riding mini's. no one can take away my memories!!!!!!! david bos 303-885-4705 or dsbos@comcast.net stay healthy all !!!!!

all my collectibles as mentioned above are from 10.00 to350.00.......1st come to this sale gets awesome stuff!!!!!!! i really want all these items to find good homes. thanks and stay well all!!!!!!!!

all my collectibles as mentioned above are from 10.00 to350.00.......1st come to this sale gets awesome stuff!!!!!!! i really want all these items to find good homes. thanks and stay well all!!!!!!!!
Good morning,

Do you have any memorabilia related to Stellar mini bikes, George Barris mini bikes or Mickey Bike?
Thanks.

Lizardking

I would also be interested in Mickey Thompson mini bike brochure or ?.. Also Aggie brochure if you have any.

If only you had an inventory list of the things and prices of what you have.

I'm sure there has to be exceptions to the forum rules when you have lots of pieces to sell. Thank you.