Hydraulic brakes

I am having trouble with some hydraulic brakes first of all the pistons are retracting so I Tried bleeding it but now it won’t work at all
Where is the bleeder located? It needs to be at the top of the caliper. If the bleeder is not at the top of the caliper, you need to demount the caliper, place an appropriate spacer between the pads, position the caliper with the bleeder at the top, then bleed it. Most calipers have a mirror image counterpart, one to work when mounted on one side, one to work when mounted on the other side and/or when mounted at front or rear of rotor, so the bleeder can be positioned at the top. I mention this because I've seen some installations on here recently where the wrong caliper was used, positioning the bleeder at the bottom.

Where is the bleeder located? It needs to be at the top of the caliper. If the bleeder is not at the top of the caliper, you need to demount the caliper, place an appropriate spacer between the pads, position the caliper with the bleeder at the top, then bleed it. Most calipers have a mirror image counterpart, one to work when mounted on one side, one to work when mounted on the other side and/or when mounted at front or rear of rotor, so the bleeder can be positioned at the top. I mention this because I've seen some installations on here recently where the wrong caliper was used, positioning the bleeder at the bottom.[/QIt does face up and now I got it to work when I pull the lever but now the pistons don’t retract

are using proper fluid ? also they can and will vapor lock at the master cylinder, pump lever , hold and loosen line at the cylinder to bleed it there !