I’m just very curious….

Kill switch,.. the bike looks pretty solid. I'm curious how well the exhaust coating holds up. I need to be retired so I can actually get something done. Can't wait too see some color on it..

Once again master poe was correct…nothing but unicorn farts.

Last edited:
Kill switch,.. the bike looks pretty solid. I'm curious how well the exhaust coating holds up. I need to be retired so I can actually get something done. Can't wait too see some color on it..
No bud retirement sucks ass….boring no
Job to go to….stuck at home all day with the wife….I’d much rather be working my 12 hour days….you young guys remember the woman you marry at 25 is the same one bitching at you at 65….pick wisely!….retirement is not to my liking….may start robbing banks to break up the monotony….

Triley41395

No bud retirement sucks ass….boring no
Job to go to….stuck at home all day with the wife….I’d much rather be working my 12 hour days….you young guys remember the woman you marry at 25 is the same one bitching at you at 65….pick wisely!….retirement is not to my liking….may start robbing banks to break up the monotony….
Sounds like you need a hobby ... I got rid of the one I had at 25, I upgraded at 35...that was 18 years ago, best decision I ever made. Seriously what high heat coating did you use on the exhaust. Have you tried the professional ceramic coating, I've been considering trying it but just haven't made the time to take it in. I've seen lots of high temp paints and "coatings" online but none seem to really work great or for very long.

Ah the old girl had been around for 35 years hate to Kick Her to the curb so soon…Mini bikes is my hobby…an expensive one at that….bank robbing has always fascinated me….represented a of them couple of them once, they told some terrific stories….but pot is expensive in prison and the tv sucks….so I guess I won’t get caught…HAHAHA!!

The coating was from work…3500 degree stuff…even baked in my easy bake oven….didn’t hold up to the warm up….

I just sent a picture of that pipe to the maintenance supervisor at the plant….he said no way that my mini bike melted that coating….I then sent him the video….haven’t heard back from him…..$150 a can they gave for that stuff form motion industries….we work around 3000 degrees furnace all day….well did….wanting some of the furnace paint but it only comes in a shitty shade of blue…..we have to sand blast it off Once a year…..

Last edited: