I’ve been Bushwacked!

Like my friend 6doggie3, I haven’t been on OldMiniBikes. The 54’ Chevy Truck I got last December has taken a lot of my free time. I’ve been to around a dozen shows this summer (always with a Taco in the back). I haven’t even looked for any mini bikes. Yesterday morning I checked Craigslist and found this Deal.

LOL, yep. $25. You cant beat that.
So this is where things got Real. I texted Suzie (not her real name) Friday morning. She texts me at 7am saying “Joe, it’s really rusty are you sure you want it?” I called and said yea are you sure only $25? Suzie: We’re moving and it’s gotta go. The prievous people living in the house left it here 8 years ago. I pay palled her right away! I told her people are gonna call ya offering more money. She said we have a deal. Fast forward 9 pm, text from Suzie: Joe I’m getting calls for a lot more money. Duh! I called her and told her why did you change the add to Sold Pending pick up? She wanted $50 more and I Said I’ll go 25 more and even told her If she’s hurting for money , refund my $25 and get as much as you can. They lived in the Santa Cruz mountains and the homes ain’t Cheap! I was at the house Saturday morning @7:30 am and heading down their one lane private road with my Bush Wacker ten minutes later happier than a Mo Fo!

Last edited:

pomfish

That bike has to be low hours as the front fender mounts are famous for breaking off from vibration.
The tires look like very little wear and the seat is pristine by the looks of it.
Don't even wash it, just change the oil and drive the most rad Patina there is.
Great score.
Excellent!

6doggie3

True on that! There's a not many of east coast bikes here on the west coast ! So when you see them you better grab them and for $25 bones you did good TLJ!