I am only 1/7 the man that Buckeye is - Oh and thank you OldMiniBikes

Well this next click pushes me over 3000 Posts hopefully all memorable:laugh: Still only 1/7th of what the king has posted, but I have enjoyed my 2.5 year here immensely and look forward to many more.

Thanks OldMiniBikes for hosting such a great place to hang out.

Thanks for all that I have learned and to all the Friends I have made:thumbsup::thumbsup::scooter:

buckeye

Yuo can do it!:laugh:

Agree with what Rob said. You and folks like you bring good stuff to this forum. Thanks for sharing this part of your life with us. :thumbsup:

I agree with the previous to members comments, your input here is one reason I just renewed my membership. I dig your fab skills.

Hey can we call you "Mr. 3000" now, like from the movie?:laugh:

Well for me it's about the quality of the post that Daniel makes, his view comes from another side of the world that we find out that is not so different than what we are accustom to. When Daniel says he is praying and caring for someone in distress it's believable. I brag to people about the Internet friendships that we enjoy on the OldMiniBikes.
I guess it's a package deal if you stick around and use reasonable values of friendship and enjoying a good bunch of people so attached to the past and present passion of things like our mini bikes, Karts and Trikes
Steve :scooter:

rmm727

And there I was gonna be all proud next week sometime when I hit 2000. Way to ruin my hopes and dreams. lol

You've been a welcome addition here Tank.:thumbsup:

And there I was gonna be all proud next week sometime when I hit 2000. Way to ruin my hopes and dreams. lol

You've been a welcome addition here Tank.:thumbsup:
Nonsence -I'll be the first to post Congratulations.

Besides I won't be able to win an Oscar - just best forieghn Film:laugh::laugh::laugh: