I bet this will be an easy one for this crowd

jspbtown

Anyone able to identify this minibike?

I am in the process of rebuilding it and there was no brakes.....I don't mean just no handle but no drum, no caliper....jut a cable to no where.

If I could get some idea what it is I can figure out what is missing.

Thank you!

Attachments

jspbtown

It seems that way. Read a couple of things that alluded to it but no pics yet.

Another question......I am putting in a Predator 212 (or something like it since I have it) and I was wondering if the angle mounting will mess with it (ie: carb & float bowl) and am I better off welding in a flat plate?

rugblaster

I've got a MTD Trail Flite I'm rebuilding. They are pretty ugly, but I heard they ride good. Mine was basically complete when I got it. There is indeed a band brake on the rear wheel. I'll slap a picture on here when I'm done. Mine has the original Tecumseh H40....and I think the intake manifold was designed for the canted engine plate.

jspbtown

Could you take a picture of how the rear brake is set up? I understand the band...just would like a visual on how it is set up.

Well two of the three bikes I have have sold and I have a confirmed buyer for this one.

Wheels are shot, tires are shot, brakes are non-existent.....so its gonna be a little more work.

New tires, brakes, rims, and axles have been ordered. Paint has been stripped. Need to do some welding and some filler work and its off to primer/paint