I designed a basic OldMiniBikes T-shirt

Here is the basic T shirt I designed. I could have added pictures and other designs but I figured I would start by seeing what you guys thought on the colors and if you would buy it.
This bare bones T-shirt would cost about 10 dollars each from customink.com.

Here is the basic T shirt I designed. I could have added pictures and other designs but I figured I would start by seeing what you guys thought on the colors and if you would buy it.
This bare bones T-shirt would cost about 10 dollars each from customink.com.

It's not bad, but it needs 2 or 3 different mini bikes on it, then I'd probably buy a couple of em. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Yea yea I have been working on photoshopping a few pics of minibikes to make them look like paintings and sketches. So in a few minutes I will post the first one.

OK here are some fresh photo shop pics. Tell me what you think and what other mini bikes I should do. Pic is jacked from minidoodle then totally overhauled the pics in photoshop.

Here is the new one WITH a MINIBIKE. I like this the best. I think this could be our new logo or something. The minibike is a Bonanza BC300. I am trying to think of a phrase to put on the back. Something like: Top ten reasons mini bikes are _____, or "if you can read this then ________.

Here is the new one WITH a MINIBIKE. I like this the best. I think this could be our new logo or something. The minibike is a Bonanza BC300. I am trying to think of a phrase to put on the back. Something like: Top ten reasons mini bikes are _____, or "if you can read this then ________.
Yeah, that's not bad. You could maybe even have the Customer's preferred Mini bike on the front and maybe on the back it could maybe read. "A GREAT FORUM, WITH A GREAT BUNCH OF KNOWLEDGEABLE GUYS". Or something like that. That's just my opinion! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

vette66_00

Make sure you run this by HENT before you go making those. It's copy right infringement if you do not have his permission.

I like them and at $10 a pop would be worth getting a few.

And you have to use the BEST MINI BIKE EVER the DB30

"if you can read this then I have not given it all its got!"
"if you can read this then I have not fallen off yet!"
"if you can read this then you are going to fast!"
"if you can read this then I'm letting you beat me!"
"if you can read this then You should be watching the road not me!"

Last edited:
Make sure you run this by HENT before you go making those. It's copy right infringement if you do not have his permission.

I like them and at $10 a pop would be worth getting a few.

And you have to use the BEST MINI BIKE EVER the DB30
Yeah, that could be on your T-Shirt, but mine might be a Cat 300x? They could have a variety of different T-Shirts? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Yea I definitley will run them by hent, or he will see this forum. I'm going to keep on runnin updates to the design to see if people like certain designs better. here is one with a different font and outlined letters.

Any other ideas for quotes on the back??

Last edited:
I think the HArley one is pretty Sweet, but, but osunds a little bit to "hardcore":shrug:
But sit down, shut up, hold on is short sweet and to the point. I will give that a shot, but I would prefer something funny.

:clap::clown::lol::lol::lol:I admit, that would be AWESOME! But I think these shirts should be family appropriate (plus I'm fifteen and I really couldn't be wearing that in my house.

Last edited:
Blue, they need to come in blue! I dont wear red where I live, I'm not a gang member but I aint gonna get shot for wearing red in a blue neighborhood! Aint that :censure: up?

you should leave the front alone and put the customers mini bike on the back...... that would be cool and maybe a saying underneith the mini bike