I don't want a pickle .....

I just wanna ride on my motorsickle.

Just picked this up two weeks ago. Already put 1200 mi on it.

I've got a fever, and it ain't more cowbell.

Are you going to leave the pistol at home as there is no snakes and critters in town? And what about the puppy dogs did they chase you down the road ? Nice looking well equipped rider.

Thought so! I have the 2004 c50 Intruder Volusia, last year with the carb. 2009 was the first year Suzuki got rid of the "lunchbox" tail light--good improvement, IMO. The "t" in c50t indicates that it is of the limited edition (included studded seat and bags, black paint, too). Very nice riding cruisers. Large, but surprisingly light. Volusiariders.com is a great site to score information on group rides, parts,repairs and modifications. Have fun and be safe!

Are you going to leave the pistol at home as there is no snakes and critters in town? And what about the puppy dogs did they chase you down the road ? Nice looking well equipped rider.
Thanks. I saw a really nice leather western holster that would look awfully nice strapped to the tank carrying my shiny .44 mag.
I wouldn't shoot nobody, I'd just have it there in case I needed to get someone's attention by putting a hole in their engine block.

Thought so! I have the 2004 c50 Intruder Volusia, last year with the carb. 2009 was the first year Suzuki got rid of the "lunchbox" tail light--good improvement, IMO. The "t" in c50t indicates that it is of the limited edition (included studded seat and bags, black paint, too). Very nice riding cruisers. Large, but surprisingly light. Volusiariders.com is a great site to score information on group rides, parts,repairs and modifications. Have fun and be safe!
Been there, lots of info.

Last edited:
I took the little lady on her first ever ride the other day. Down to Algadones Mexico and back. About a 400 mi RT.
Not sure if she liked it or not, but when we went to a pawn shop the other day, she saw a Shadow 750, and said I could probably handle that!

Oh Boy!!!

Nice ride Joe :thumbsup: Back in 99 I had a brand new V-Star 1100, it was a great bike but the girl who bought it for me not so much :doah: But anyway the bike rode like a Cadillac and went like a Corvette :thumbsup: I sure miss that bike, the girl not so much :laugh: