I dont want to be a member of this site!

This forum is made up of some of the finest people you would ever meet?. So is the Holy Bible? I know where my Holley book is, its next to Rochester. I just want out, I don't want to hang out with fine ppl, anymore!

Sounds like he's an addict like the rest of us here Fred. Lol.

Don't do it minibikegi!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I help my customers all summer, most ppl have no idea how there boat is there to enjoy,I get shit on all summer from attorneys, doctors and engineers. Im not God and why your boat hahahahaed up is not my fault, But I figured it out and everyone was happy all season! I stock a lot of flux capacitors just for them! What im sayin is that I don't want to spend my off-season getting the same b/s. Its when ppl shake my hand an say thanks is what its all about! I don't need a hug, just trying to leave

Just stop logging in. It's really easy. You've been a member with 170 posts since March of 2013. Looks like you know you're way around a bit.

Someone call you a bad name? :shrug:

I don't log-in all summer, researching parts etc. this place shows up an I try it again. Then wish I hadn't. ya right! I been all over this site and cant un-register myself?

Jamie1972

I help my customers all summer, most ppl have no idea how there boat is there to enjoy,I get shit on all summer from attorneys, doctors and engineers. Im not God and why your boat hahahahaed up is not my fault, But I figured it out and everyone was happy all season! I stock a lot of flux capacitors just for them! What im sayin is that I don't want to spend my off-season getting the same b/s. Its when ppl shake my hand an say thanks is what its all about! I don't need a hug, just trying to leave
:eek:ut::facepalm:

Maybe you just need to vent...:shrug:

That's one of the most bizarre stories ive heard in sometime...

Maybe its things outside of OldMiniBikes that causes your stress...? Not OldMiniBikes...? (hard to imagine)..:innocent:

Last edited:
well, Pizza is gone and beer was gone long before that! I really didn't think it was so hard to ban me or whatever the process is? I don't want to be able to log-in anymore. Not like I was askin for a Hippo for Christmas? Good night! Bill

Let me get this straight......you don't have the self control not to log in...even though you don't wanna be on here. And you wanna be banned. But if this is all the case...what would stop you from making a new account?