I dont want to be a member of this site!

I wonder if he's still upset about that Sammich guy from that other site?
Not to worry, Mr. Fat and scraps Sammich guy literally threatened to drive to my place (he actually typed this) and shoot me from 300 yards with his .22 pistol.
I almost needed therapy!

This is the finest people in a forum to share with? You have to register to be a member, but you cant leave? Its no wonder its the Biggest site? just read-back and watch how ppl really under read things and assume bullshit without knowing what there actually posting about? Like im depressed an crap/ really ppl. All I want is to NOT be a member, I pm'ed Hent with no results. I DO NOT WANT MY NAME ON THE MEMBER LIST, really that simple! as mentioned of my reincarnation, of grease monkey? I missed him apparently but sadly his damn name is still here also on the list of members! This whole thread is an example of why I don't want to be a member, YES I don't have to log-in, get that. But I don't want to support youre fake numbers of how many members. I DO not Have many names that I use to be on other sites. Im minibikegi everywhere, I made that name on yahoo in 1998 for e-bay. Im not a GI. never made that claim. minibikeguy was already taken. I didn't like it but over so many years, that became my internet name...Im real. Im a good person, I hands down like ive said, cant share my humor in a way that obviously ppl don't understand,no problem. its me. So I sit here with an alcoholic drink? Im not talkin shit, I can almost always spell it correct/seriously. And im sharing valuable knowledge wtf? If I could do it myself I would un-register, That's why I posted as such, Thanks to everyone that helped keep my opinion of this place true!

That dude was nutz, one person told me to forgive him cuz of med condition. Poorboy.? Im again,just wanting out.lol I was on a modified buggy place also, shared my shit etc. Then they asked for a donation, kinda in a church way! I got un-registered very fast from there. I get it, im really not good at this....

I try to answer but don't get it in there post, prolly cuz im drunk? Break my fingers,Rip my eyes out, And break my already bad knees? Just promise to kick me in the NUTZ first so the pain is less? Now were a great minibike site? I live in mich, Have personal armory, but was really thinkin just cuz im American? Now I got minibike mafia? what gives? I know see why there is no un-register of membership/Trump do this?

It is very simple. Logout and never log back in. If you have it saved as a favorite on the computer delete it and you can forget it. Seems to me you don't want to leave because you keep replying to this thread. So grow some balls and walk away.

Minibikegi; If I may be so bold as to make a request of you. When you log back in to make responses to replies in this thread, could you be good enough to quote the replies that you're responding to?
Some of your replies read a bit non-sensical, becaues the responses aren't included.

Now; it may be that the software that "runs" this board just wasn't written with the option to unsubscribe. If that's the case, there's nothing anyone can do to help you out with your request to completely erase your existance on this site.
We don't know this for a fact, but it is computer programming.
As has already been suggested, there's no legal or moral requirement that you keep coming back and logging in. You can dispense with all of this by turning off your computer and unplugging the modem.
Take care, and Godspeed.

Roger