I finally found it

Ever since [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION] posted a picture of a ceramic motorcycle he found, I have been looking for this. I knew that I had one but haven't seen it since I moved in 1995. I was thinking that it got thrown in the trash like my old racing boots, Rupp lights and many mini bike magazines from the 70's.:doah: Anyway, going through some junk today to get rid of.....I found it in a bottom of a box.:clap: My Aunt Doris (RIP) made this for me as a Christmas present when I use to race flat track back in the 70's. She painted the little gal to match my racing attire. I still have the pants and Helmet. The helmet shows the crash that ended my racing career.:laugh: I couldn't keep up with those boys on the Japanese bikes as I raced a Bultaco 125. Just a little story.

Great looking memory Karen and it sounds like you have the bug still. A Bultaco 125 sure was no toy
I saw once a ceramic of Betty Boop on a motorcycle but never found one of her on a trike. It's time to tell the stories of your one LOL

markus

Ever since [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION] posted a picture of a ceramic motorcycle he found, I have been looking for this. I knew that I had one but haven't seen it since I moved in 1995. I was thinking that it got thrown in the trash like my old racing boots, Rupp lights and many mini bike magazines from the 70's.:doah: Anyway, going through some junk today to get rid of.....I found it in a bottom of a box.:clap: My Aunt Doris (RIP) made this for me as a Christmas present when I use to race flat track back in the 70's. She painted the little gal to match my racing attire. I still have the pants and Helmet. The helmet shows the crash that ended my racing career.:laugh: I couldn't keep up with those boys on the Japanese bikes as I raced a Bultaco 125. Just a little story.
Glad you finally found it!!!! Still have mine....Its probably the only bike around here anymore that's still in one piece/complete :doah:

Wow that is awesome
I remember seeing those as a kid but haven’t seen one in a long time and certainly none as nice as yours. It looks like it’s brand new! You really must have taken good care of it, good for you

That's a really great story. I'm sorry that you got smacked on the head, and glad that you found Aunt Doris' present undamaged. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

An awesome find and even better story, I looked on ebay and they have a few. I'm trying not to buy one because my estate sale will already be epic but having it to enjoy and to remember this story may be worth it.

Raced Flat Track? That’s Cool Karen. It’s really popular right now. Time to suit up again! :thumbsup:
I have been watching it every Saturday. Dan Bromley #62, I'm friends with his Uncle and grandmother. They have a dealership not far from me. I use to be there mail lady and have bought a few bikes from them. :scooter: