I found a company that sells leading link mini bike forks.

I keep using the search function, but don't find much, must be doing something wrong. I did a couple searches for front ends and leading link and didn't see your link. I will be making something real similar to these on my beast. See if I get lucky on the spring rate. May have to move the shock mount to change the leverage. But hey, I own 2 angle grinders!

I may throw a front brake on mine. My experience with leading links was when using the front brake the forks grew and locked up. I been reading that by mounting the front brake as a "floating" type this will not happen. What the hell does "Floating" mean?

For off-road these look like they would be way too stiff and not much/enough travel if you install a "regular" 12" shock typically made for the rear suspension. Dave mentions this in his review thread as well.
Michael

I'm a fan of old Italian motorcycle/scooter oleo shocks, cheap from ebay, taken apart, o rings replaced, and fork oil added. :) Benelli, Moto Guzzi, etc. no larger than 125cc. They were ahead of their time. You don't always get a rebuildable set, and sourcing O-rings can be tedious, but you can end up with some coolio groovyness suspension, while the rest of us are jacking around with $10 stiffness, on front ends suitable for smashing in to curbs, but not much else. :laugh: