I found another!!!!!!

I bought this for my older son. I couldn't get any ride time on mine because he was always riding it, so I figured I would get him one :smile: It needs a few things but all in all 30 dollars and he's on the road!!!!

Snowco three wheeler. Runs great and starts easy. My son just outgrew it and is riding on a KX250 dirtbike now. 5 horse Briggs amd Stratton with comet torque converter. Plenty of fun to ride. Comes with extra belt. Great fun in the summer or winter. Starts
Contact by email is best. Not interested in trades or lowball offers.

I bought this for my older son. I couldn't get any ride time on mine because he was always riding it, so I figured I would get him one :smile: It needs a few things but all in all 30 dollars and he's on the road!!!!

Snowco three wheeler. Runs great and starts easy. My son just outgrew it and is riding on a KX250 dirtbike now. 5 horse Briggs amd Stratton with comet torque converter. Plenty of fun to ride. Comes with extra belt. Great fun in the summer or winter. Starts
Contact by email is best. Not interested in trades or lowball offers.

I seen this on CL on May 9th. Is it still $350.00?

Yup, I paid the guy $350 no questions asked. It's mostly original besides the engine mount and seat. Tires, rims and all else are original.... Man, its been a dry spell here since the last one I bought. I figured no matter what, I will pick up all the snowco's and bulldogs and wards trikes up!!!! If there for parts then so be it. If I can make them as close to original, then I will redo them and have fun at the same time!!!
I went to bed last night at 12:00AM and woke up at 5:30am just to work on my kids trike. If they make me that excited then heck, I might as well scoop up all the goodies as close to me as possible :thumbsup: There will be more, you just have to be patient, at least that's what I have learned.......

Ratbike

Yup, I paid the guy $350 no questions asked. It's mostly original besides the engine mount and seat. Tires, rims and all else are original.... Man, its been a dry spell here since the last one I bought. I figured no matter what, I will pick up all the snowco's and bulldogs and wards trikes up!!!! If there for parts then so be it. If I can make them as close to original, then I will redo them and have fun at the same time!!!
I went to bed last night at 12:00AM and woke up at 5:30am just to work on my kids trike. If they make me that excited then heck, I might as well scoop up all the goodies as close to me as possible :thumbsup: There will be more, you just have to be patient, at least that's what I have learned.......
Hey Swamper...ever sell the Manco Big Cat??:shrug: