I Got Me A Golden Pinto

I saw this for sale locally and got it-cheap. It won't take much to fab a seat plate/shock mount.....And the front fork tubes are slightly bent......But I've always wanted this particular model, whether it was a Golden Pinto, Sears Drover, or Bird Duck.......These don't come around very often, so you gotta bite when one turns up.......As to color, wheels, etc., I haven't made up my mind. It will likely have a healthy Predator on there, though. The engine bolted to it now is what's left of a Briggs 3.5 flattie.......Hmmmmm, that flattie would work really well on my Ruttman Toad..........Stay Tuned!!!
100_2146.JPG 100_2147.JPG 100_2148.JPG

Here's an update on the Golden Pinto....
I got 'er home and took it apart. I managed to cold bend the fork legs back using a 4 ton bottle jack. It took about 4 or 5 "cycles" to finally get it straight again. Once I wiped the grime off of the frame, I realized that the paint was actually still in great shape-and even has genuine metalflake in it!!!! So I don't have to paint it...... 100_2152.JPG I had a 99cc Predator laying around from previous projects-so after fresh oil and a carb cleaning, I put it on. This engine has a wienie pipe and a bored out carb from AGK... I also had some 4.10/3.50 x 5 universal tires and Azusa TriStars-so more money was saved. 100_2151.JPG The Maltese Cross sticker was discovered in a box of kart parts.....She's almost done!!!