i have a 3 .5 tec

i just got it and it has two drive shafts is there a way i can get rid of the smaller one and get rid of the primer. so its stock?
or what should i do

bandit 40

No charlie is right ,just start the engine ,let it idle and put the hack saw on the shaft, up close to the Pto cover and it will cut a groove and fall off...does not hurt a thing you dont need that shaft ,it was for most likely reverse,on whatever the engine came on originally.

bandit 40

The straightest cut your gonna achieve is this way ..... Or you can since that shaft thats sticking out is your cam,you can put on a different PTO cover and swap out the cam for one that rides on the inside of the cover instead of sticking out like you have right now. It will not hurt a thing....

can any one help me switch it out? how much it cost? ithink it was a snow blower motor but i just want a stock h35 with out the electric start primer etc.

can any one help me switch it out? how much it cost? ithink it was a snow blower motor but i just want a stock h35 with out the electric start primer etc.
:eek:hmy: Is it 12 volt?? Probably 110 on a 35 huh?... Thats starter is worth something on Evilbay.. too bad it's not still snowing out.. :doah:

I would just cut the crank off.. FAR easier and cheaper, and as long as the chain doesn't rub on that bumped out area for it.. Your chain guard will cover it so you won't see it anyways.. :shrug:

Some 15 year old kid from Cali wrote in years ago, I PM'd him back and forth about 100 times explaining how to just about rebuild his original.. he finally gets it all going.. THEN the cam breaks.. :doah:

He said the cheapest he could find was like 60 bucks.. :doah:

I had an extra so I gave it to him.. I don't have any more extras.. :laugh:

bandit 40

Just start the engine ,let it idle and put the hack saw on the shaft, up close to the Pto cover and it will cut a groove and fall off.:shrug: