I have an issue

Kyle, you said that your conversions with the buyer were through email. If he was a member of this forum, why not use Inbox? Is it possible that he is a non-member, seen your ad, and found your contact info?

MSPTREX

Kyle, you said that your conversions with the buyer were through email. If he was a member of this forum, why not use Inbox? Is it possible that he is a non-member, seen your ad, and found your contact info?
He messaged me on here with his email and said that is best way to contact him. Only communication we had on here was his initial private message. Everything was discussed through email.

He messaged me on here with his email and said that is best way to contact him. Only communication we had on here was his initial private message. Everything was discussed through email.
That is kind of a red flag imho.
It’s so easy to PM here there’s really no reason to take it exclusively to email.

That is kind of a red flag imho.
It’s so easy to PM here there’s really no reason to take it exclusively to email.
Exactly my point. I am currently dealing with a guy on Facebook from the East Coast that wants to buy a motorcycle frame from me. Never once did he suggest email. We just wait for replies and carry on.

I prefer communicating over email than PM's from this site. It's faster, and it doesn't rely on this site running smoothly. I also prefer emails over telephone conversations, unless the situation at hand requires more than a simple Pay Pal transaction. As a seller, and trader, no one has had an issue with me. So if I give you my email address and ask to be contacted that way, it simply means I don't want to deal with photo down loads or uploads and this site. Not that I am a scammer.

Now ain't that a novel idea! Lol :cool:

I tried that very thing, to no avail.
Got gouged way bad on CL not to long ago. Turns out it was my own stupidity. I learned a very valuable lesson.
Hopefully not again, but the days still young! :oops:

I still go with Bad Apples...

What deals I've made here have been top notch from the word go.

Don't give up on us MSPTREX we're here and we support you Sir.

Aka Bad Apples tryin to take you down!

MSPTREX

I wanted to give an update to this post. It has been 1 month since the buyer has emailed me last. In his last email he said he was going to provide me with more pictures of the damage. 1 month later I have not heard back from him with any sort pictures or proof.

Does the buyer live in Texas?, a buddy of mine sold a complete roller to a guy in Texas that claimed the wheels and handlebars were missing but there was no damage to the packaging. Needless to say, my buddy was out $650 on their word alone and they got to keep the goods. Sure, my buddy was offered the remaining items to be shipped back to him... on his dime and who's to say he would actually get it back. The last time it happened to him, the buyer sent him a brick in a box back instead of the car stereo that was supposedly damaged.

MSPTREX

Does the buyer live in Texas?, a buddy of mine sold a complete roller to a guy in Texas that claimed the wheels and handlebars were missing but there was no damage to the packaging. Needless to say, my buddy was out $650 on their word alone and they got to keep the goods. Sure, my buddy was offered the remaining items to be shipped back to him... on his dime and who's to say he would actually get it back. The last time it happened to him, the buyer sent him a brick in a box back instead of the car stereo that was supposedly damaged.
No he was not.