I have too many photos ?

What is the trick when you fill up your space to post more? When I get back to work I plan on becoming a supporting member but Does that have a limit also?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
" supporting member's " have no limit on photos or PM's

an it does not hurt to support such a great hobby and site

Smallbore

Why does OldMiniBikes limit pictures?

Simple...... BANDWITH IS NOT FREE !!
If you want unlimited photos and messages, you have to pay the piper... $25.00 a year to OldMiniBikes will give you all the photos you ever wanted.
Otherwise, you get what you get.
:drinkup:

Twid

Simple...... BANDWITH IS NOT FREE !!
If you want unlimited photos and messages, you have to pay the piper... $25.00 a year to OldMiniBikes will give you all the photos you ever wanted.
Otherwise, you get what you get.
:drinkup:
I have no problem not sharing my pictures. If you become a supporting member do you get a discount from OldMiniBikes? I also think OldMiniBikes stickers should be free when you order parts. I ordered over $250 in parts and had to pay a buck to advertise for OldMiniBikes. Not knock em just saying a free $1 sticker would go a long way. I bought 2 of them by the way. Is OldMiniBikes still trying to open a location in California as well?

Hent

I have no problem not sharing my pictures. If you become a supporting member do you get a discount from OldMiniBikes? I also think OldMiniBikes stickers should be free when you order parts. I ordered over $250 in parts and had to pay a buck to advertise for OldMiniBikes. Not knock em just saying a free $1 sticker would go a long way. I bought 2 of them by the way. Is OldMiniBikes still trying to open a location in California as well?
$25 Supporting memberships remove ads, increase your PM and photo storage. No warehouse discount.

We appreciate all orders placed with OldMiniBikes Warehouse, however, decals are given only based on availability, not spend level, name or location.

OldMiniBikes West is in the works, slowly. Location and other logistics still need the kinks worked out.

Thanks,

Then I will become a member. I guess I didn't see the option before, I knew a lot of you were members an elite group of minibike masters. And that's what I want. You get free stickers right ? Or maybe minibike Christmas ornaments ?