I know it's not a mini but any idea on specific model?

After a couple beers and playing around on the interweb when I was on vacation last week, this Cushman showed up today in my driveway :rolleyes:. It's missing quite a bit but what is there is in really good shape and everything else is available in repop. With some help from @Sport King Eric I know it is a Turtleback model. I know many of you are up on these so I thought I'd see if anyone would know specifically what model.. Thinking possibly a model 52 from 1946-47?

Cushman 1.jpg cushman 2.jpg
cushman 3.jpg

markus

edited for a little better info:
1946-48 with that frontend I think. I would say model 54, as it has a clutch pedal Had the traditional one piece sheetmetal body they have (or at least had) repro bodies for those available through Dennis Carpenter, havent done any Cushman stuff in a few years though. Cool find!

Last edited:
1946-48 with that frontend I think. I would say model 54, as it has a clutch pedal Had the traditional one piece sheetmetal body they have (or at least had) repro bodies for those available through Dennis Carpenter, havent done any Cushman stuff in a few years though. Cool find!
Thanks Markus..
Thanks Markus. Yeah the pencil springs and that fender are leaning me toward the early side of that general timeframe. Seems like ones later than that have the barrel springs up front and that seems like an early fender.