I love it!

toomanytoys

WHAT I pictured you as a Belieber fan:001_tongue:
Shh....I'm a closet belieber!

I have to make it look good in public.

Look on youtube of someone smacking him in the face with a water bottle. Its freaking hilarious. He pouts off stage like a little baby.

Last edited:
He is alittle baby with some money you all are right pos wont serve on day but if we did that sh...then they throw the book at us..bs..:cursing:

toomanytoys

He is alittle baby with some money you all are right pos wont serve on day but if we did that sh...then they throw the book at us..bs..:cursing:
His 15 minutes or 30 minutes of fame will pass just like everyone else.

Him and Miley Cryus. People will tire of it eventually.

Kid's today just have poor judgement in whats right and wrong.

They really should deport his ass back to Canada then we won't half to see or hear his BS . But I do think it's funny to watch him crash & burn , could not happen to a better celeb . :001_tt2:

...Kid's today just have poor judgement in whats right and wrong.
kids have no moral compass..........cause they are being raised by kids with no moral compass.........
Those are pretty broad statements. Whose kids are you talking about? My kids? Your own kids? Or just everyone else's? I remember being bugged as a kid by people who thought all kids were bad because some kids acted badly enough to get noticed. Geez.

Anyhow, my wife giggled all evening about his great mugshot. Who smiles for their mugshot? :doah:

toomanytoys

Those are pretty broad statements. Whose kids are you talking about? My kids? Your own kids? Or just everyone else's? I remember being bugged as a kid by people who thought all kids were bad because some kids acted badly enough to get noticed. Geez.

Anyhow, my wife giggled all evening about his great mugshot. Who smiles for their mugshot? :doah:

You are right that is a broad generalization. My point is, that I am sure all the bieber fans, the young girls that are "in-love" with him are just eating this up. Oh he is such a bad boy. And buy MORE OF HIS CRAP! And to go further think this is normal behavior.

I don't think all kids are bad, but man go out in the world and watch how these young kids talk and act. I know you only notice the bad ones but, geez its sad.

If I had a kid and it was acting like that I don't know what I would do. Its illegal to beat them anymore. If I said half the the things I've heard kids say to their parents awhile out at malls, I wouldn't of been able to sit down for a week. I knew better.

tom........it was a generalization and i know there are good kids out there.......but this kind of behaviour is becoming more and more noticable and it does scare me........kids who want to know what it is like to kill another human, etc..........its just my humble opinion.......for what it is worth.............i see a lot of good dads on this forum and that is why i am here......:thumbsup: