I need a bolt on header/muffler

rodmini

NEW 6.5HP Gas Engine Electric Start Side Shaft 6.5 HP | eBay for this engine on a mini baja.

I want something that will bolt right on but is not too loud. Most of my riding is in the neighborhood and the engine is and will always be completely stock. Only has a TAV. What is one that is ready to go. Randy
Good luck with that...I asked this a while back with no luck! Check out my thread, you are going to have to customize it yourself if you are looking for something.

rodmini, what is your thread named?

gumpit, looks like a regular clone. all information in pics seem like a honda clone. lots of options for clone header. might have to buy do it yourself kit from OldMiniBikes and get to work.

engine looks pretty cool. it would be nice to have electric start. and it still has pull start back up which is cool. i dont think the price is outrageous especially with free shipping. wonder is anyone has some feedback on these engines here in the forum.

TTS

gumpit, looks like a regular clone. all information in pics seem like a honda clone. lots of options for clone header. might have to buy do it yourself kit from OldMiniBikes and get to work.

engine looks pretty cool. it would be nice to have electric start. and it still has pull start back up which is cool. i dont think the price is outrageous especially with free shipping. wonder is anyone has some feedback on these engines here in the forum.

TTS
I actually bought that motor and it is now on my mini Baja. Typical clone but it is nice with the electric start 12v. I will have my mini baja at Windber if anyone is curious about these engines... . He has raised the price $10 since I bought mine so I guess people are buying them. Good thing I bought a spare last time and it is on the shelf ready to go on the next project. Randy

Last edited:

rodmini

TTS
Here you go...

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/60486-predator-new-muffler.html