I need a sticker set

I need a sticker set for a J.C. Pennys El Tigre. Does anyone reproduce them or have some good crisp pics so I can get some made?
Thanks again,
Jerry...

markus

contact ebay seller "kamoklondike" that is Steve Rent and If I am not mistaken he did have some of the el tigre images in his mini bike decal catalog so he may be able to make some up for you or even have some in stock.

markus

contact ebay seller "kamoklondike" that is Steve Rent and If I am not mistaken he did have some of the el tigre images in his mini bike decal catalog so he may be able to make some up for you or even have some in stock.
Well scratch that, sad to say that Steve passed away last month :sadcrying4: For people who dont know He was member "trailhopper" here on OldMiniBikes and was a valuable asset to this community when he was active on here. he had told me back in march of 2014 he was in stage 4-5 of kidney failure, even joked with me about trading decal work for a couple of good kidney's at the time! Steve did some custom work for me and was very good guy to deal with. I tried not to bug him too much after he had told me but even with all he was dealing was happy to help me out on a few other projects and I know was still listing decals on ebay on a regular basis.

So long my friend...you will be missed
Stephen Rent Obituary - Endicott, NY | Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin

So long my friend...you will be missed
Thanks for passing this along. Maybe make it a stand alone thread?

His passion for mini bikes developed into restoration and collection of vintage "muscle bikes" from all over the world. In that community, he was also highly regarded.

buckeye

He was very private about this.
I was going to share his passing but, he nixed that beforehand.
Emailed with him just the week prior.
Great guy and extremely talented.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Not sure about colors, I cleaned and redid the image the best I can.

You can get your print shop to refine the image to near perfection.

Any other decals to this bike, I'm not aware of.

Good luck. Cory