I need help!!

Ok so I’ve had a stage 2 kit installed on my gx200 clone and it’s been running fine as it gets. I recently removed the governor and now I’m encountering multiple issues. I lined the camshaft when I was done and readjusted my valve lash. Now when I start my bike, it idles alright (a little faster with choke open) but it hesitates to accelerate and dies with the throttle open. It also blows some white smoke and pops sometimes. I took the spark plug out and the spark and piston were soaked in gas. I’m working with a brand new carb and such and my bike was just running great before the governor removal so I’m not really sure where to go from here. Vacuum leak? Head gasket?

Addicted 2 Minis

Sounds like the needle and seat aren't sealing and the carburetor is just flooding the engine out. I'm assuming you had the carb apart, maybe the needle fell out and you didn't notice?

Did your problem arrive under similar circumstances? Because the jet was fine before it’s just giving me problems out of nowhere after taking the governor out
The jet you have is for a governed engine.
The unburnt fuel and the fouled plug is because of of misfire due to lack of fuel to ignite at higher speeds?
The white smoke is due to a lean condition, fuel starvation I believe.

SAS289

What emulsion tube should I run Would stock still work?
You need to focus on the flooding issue. If it was running good with the current carb then jetting shouldn't be a concern at this point.

I had a quick look at one of these stage 2 kits. The kit has 18lb springs. Did you put a billet rod in while you had it apart to remove the governor? Would have been a good time to do it. And to complete the stage 2 upgrade a billet flywheel should be installed to be safer when you are running ungoverned RPM.

Addicted 2 Minis

Seeing how nobody can be consistent of what a "Stage 2 kit" consists of and not knowing if you removed ALL the parts for the governor, it's really hard to give you any direction. A wet plug and white smoke could be oil in the cylinder, if you had the engine out and tipping it all around while working on it, oil can get in the cylinder and burn off after running for a while. Hesitation under throttle input is usually a fuel starvation issue but a wet plug isn't. If your stage 2 kit included a jet and not the whole carb, perhaps it's not screwed in all the way.

SAS289

Not sure why the Warehouse would call that a stage 2. Looks like "stage1" to me. Adding springs makes it a stage 2?

Did your problem arrive under similar circumstances? Because the jet was fine before it’s just giving me problems out of nowhere after taking the governor out
My problem after install was bucking and misfire at WOT, but it idled OK, when I removed the plug, it was fouled with black 'dust'.
I assume it got fouled because there was not enough fuel to sustain ignition, so it just didn't burn efficiently.
Putting in a .39 jet solved this issue.
You have nothing to lose by trying what worked for me, after all, I did the same stuff with the same parts, and I had pretty much the same issue.

You need to focus on the flooding issue. If it was running good with the current carb then jetting shouldn't be a concern at this point.

I had a quick look at one of these stage 2 kits. The kit has 18lb springs. Did you put a billet rod in while you had it apart to remove the governor? Would have been a good time to do it. And to complete the stage 2 upgrade a billet flywheel should be installed to be safer when you are running ungoverned RPM.
I planned on the billet upgrades already I just need to get my bike in shape so when I have the funds to buy them, the bike will be read
I got the 'Warehouse' stage 2 kit.
i also have the warehouse kit so I think you may have solved my dilemma. Ordered the mega jet kit this morning I’ll post an update when I re jet properly.

Seeing how nobody can be consistent of what a "Stage 2 kit" consists of and not knowing if you removed ALL the parts for the governor, it's really hard to give you any direction. A wet plug and white smoke could be oil in the cylinder, if you had the engine out and tipping it all around while working on it, oil can get in the cylinder and burn off after running for a while. Hesitation under throttle input is usually a fuel starvation issue but a wet plug isn't. If your stage 2 kit included a jet and not the whole carb, perhaps it's not screwed in all the way.
I definitely know I got some oil burning I had her carbside tipped for a good second. Burned most of it out already my piston is toast lol. As for the gov removal, all parts were removed correctly and the gov arm port was properly sealed. All of my parts are brand new and been working perfect so far. I think it might be the jetting. Revs totally fine until it gets to where the governor used to kick in