I need rings but I do not know what size, can anyone help?

Hi, I have an unknown year Honda QA50E-3 005871
I need rings with my compression at 35 psi
The diamiter of my piston is 43 mm
Can someone tell me the year or part #
Any help would be great
white fenders with red tank and grey frame

ray,
Regarding you low compression- How do you know that it is not your CYLINDER BORE that is excessively worn, tapered, or out of round (or all of the above)? That can only be determined with precise measurements. If so, (only) installing new rings will have minimal to no effect and only serves to lighten your wallet.
Michael

ray,
Regarding you low compression- How do you know that it is not your CYLINDER BORE that is excessively worn, tapered, or out of round (or all of the above)? That can only be determined with precise measurements. If so, (only) installing new rings will have minimal to no effect and only serves to lighten your wallet.
Michael
I have a broken ring and the cylinder and bore seem to be in good shape.

I have a broken ring and the cylinder and bore seem to be in good shape.
OK- With a broken ring it's a given you need new rings, however, it may need MORE than that. Now is the time to have the bore measured. When you say "the bore SEEM to be in good shape" I am assuming you mean that you see no visible scoring, correct? That is certainly good news, but only PART of the story...
Michael

I am not looking for a full restore, just want it to run. I am hoping someone on this site can can help with the year and all also