I need some help on my mini bike (I’m new)

Hey there all, so pretty much what’s happening is I bought a cheyenne tomahawk mini bike from my cousin and I’m trying to find tires to fit it. I have no clue what ones would, on the current tires it says 4.00-5 2 ply. Any help would be appreciated

mustangfrank

Hey there all, so pretty much what’s happening is I bought a cheyenne tomahawk mini bike from my cousin and I’m trying to find tires to fit it. I have no clue what ones would, on the current tires it says 4.00-5 2 ply. Any help would be appreciated
Post some pics. That tire size is available, a search of minibike and kart online shops will have a few different 5" tires to choose.

I meant share some pics of your machine, I know what a tire looks like. :)

Those look like they're in pretty good shape, might be worth more than you think to someone else, don't toss 'em!
My bad haha I didn’t know you meant that. I’ll add some here. I’ve been working on it so it’s not finished. Also if it helps it’s called the Chyenne tomahawk or something. I got it from my cousin

Attachments

Lizardking

Isn't it a Rogue marklll? A family member of the maker came to this site looking for bikes.
Edit:: Mark lV is what I mean.

Worth what ever someone is willing to pay. No values given per forum rules.

Last edited: