I need to stay away from here

toomanytoys

I got bored the other day and started browsing again.

Started reading David Wulf's H50 hop up thread, reading about a couple other people's project. I hate all of you.

Now I have in my head to dig out my H50 from the shelf, and my 69 Rupp frame, and start building another bike. I haven't touched any of this stuff for years. Good thing is I wouldn't have to buy a darn thing. I have all the parts to build probably 4 bikes laying on boxes and on shelves.

I've been out of the addiction(not calling it a hobby) for nearly 3 years! Last thing I did was trade a tractor for a Rokon, played with it for a little bit and sold it off(for a hefty profit!). Then I bought a XR650L and a KLX250S street and trail bikes and been playing on bikes I actually fit on and I can actually ride on the road without being chased by cops.

CarPlayLB

we hate you too! But welcome back to the addiction!

This is a harmless addiction with zero effect on society...go for it! We missed you here and welcome you back with open arms...all with still hating you! Let's see what you got going on!

Seems to me if you've been hoarding all those parts and bikes then it's your duty to get to building. There's no excuse for hoarding. (Welcome back).

Doc

MB165

haha your stuck in a endless loop of fun. I like messing with the big bikes too, its fun to buz past a cop on a street legal dirtbike...Its gotten so built up around my place i bought a dualsported xr600r.

toomanytoys

haha your stuck in a endless loop of fun. I like messing with the big bikes too, its fun to buz past a cop on a street legal dirtbike...Its gotten so built up around my place i bought a dualsported xr600r.
They are a blast. I'm still working in WV quite a bit and have access to a 150 acre "deer" camp down here that I stay at when I work down here for a few days in a row. I keep one street and trail down here and the other at home. It's a blast to go ride through the woods, pop out on a main road, drive into town grab a bite to eat, fuel up and then head back through the woods to go home.

I catch flak from the Harley guys and the telling me to get a real bike. I told the a guy one day, here is the bet, title for title. I'll follow you for 15 minutes, and then you have to follow me for 15 minutes. The one who can't make it down the same places as the other has to give up their bike.

He wouldn't take the bet because "I'd cheat and go up a muddy trail in the woods" Darn right I would, but that wouldn't of been cheating! The bet was to follow the leader

Now I have in my head to dig out my H50 from the shelf, and my 69 Rupp frame, and start building another bike. I haven't touched any of this stuff for years. Good thing is I wouldn't have to buy a darn thing. I have all the parts to build probably 4 bikes laying on boxes and on shelves.
**********************************************************************************

You ain't done, yet!?

Roger