I picked this 2.5 horse up at an estate sale

markus

you could squeeze the shroud and tank mount onto a an oct 67-mid 1969 HS40 small bolt pattern headed engine and thats about it, that's no later than 1963, I would have interest in it if the block is good, I need a donor block, but those usually have older style pinned valves, weaker springs, sometime drilled out cranks and cams that were leftovers from oil pump design and Wico magneto's/flywheels etc... so not alot works well with even the later H25/30's.

f4radar

you could squeeze the shroud and tank mount onto a an oct 67-mid 1969 HS40 small bolt pattern headed engine and thats about it, that's no later than 1963, I would have interest in it if the block is good, I need a donor block, but those usually have older style pinned valves, weaker springs, sometime drilled out cranks and cams that were leftovers from oil pump design and Wico magneto's/flywheels etc... so not alot works well with even the later H25/30's.
looks like there’s a sleeve in there

Attachments