I picked up some Harley parts now what are they???

myjunk

Does that outer primary have three holes...could be shovel too...probably early evo
Hi Skipp, If the outer primary is the part I call a brass dash panel, then it has only the holes shown, speedometer, choke, trip gauge and ignition. For some reason it looks like your posts to me are being cut off, unless there is something called an early evo. Sorry im so naive, but these are out of my wheelhouse. Roughly what years used the brass pieces? I appreciate your input. Thank you

The primary is the big thing to the left in your photos...it has an oval small hole and a bigger round hole to the rear...it will have 3 holes if it’s a shovel or early evo...what you are calling a primary Is the dash panel it and the solid chrome looking piece cover the gap between the two tank halves...

And they’re not brass...just colored..o guess I see your dash and cover plate are also brass colored....I’d say they’d fit 66-mid 90s???

Skipp is correct. Those are parts from an Evolution era Harley. I have a 1995 Heritage Softail, and all of those parts would fit my bike.