I think it's a Manco ???? HELP

Not Manco, looks a lot like a Kawasaki "Coyote." with different forks and wheels. They where only made 3 years.

Not a coyote but close.

Last edited:
Its a K&S Hornet.

Here is My Buddies before he restified it. It had home screwed right side scrub brake when he got it. It should have been on the left like yours.

i saw that one on CL. Right in your 'hood.
wasnt K&S local? (FT WORTH?)
looks to have the 'speed package' (bent forks)...
Yeah ... Saw it last nite ... Took those pics to try and get the wife's OK to buy ... F'in bent forks ... The story of my life ... :censure:

Last edited:
Hey Rockwall, DuVoisin here , been working alot have no time to play it seems. That frame looks like an older org. Toco ? But fork came off something else mabe ? I also saw where it was pushed in . SPEED PACKAGE love it , that was great ! Toco too mashed the ends of the tubes up under the seat rail before welding . Also look close at quality of weld , Ah ! the old stick welder , uneven , splater , and slag . P.S go look at craigslist / Knoxville Tn. Mini Bike . Shoot me a mail Dude see ya, take care.

Toco ??

Guna take one more quick look , left side foot brake , again , ends of tubes mashed at top and bottom of steering tube . Front fork , WARD's or yes mabe Manco .