ID Snowblower motors for super bronc

The only snowblower motors have seen that have lighting coils have a headlight mounted on the snowblower, and/or a battery with electric start.

Few and far between.

If you're looking for an H70, try searching for older Toro 724 blowers. They often have lighting coils. Sometimes, you just need to look to find the pigtail from behind the flywheel, even if the blower doesn't have a headlight.

John Deere 826 8hp Snowblower Engine W/Electric Start

How about this one. And I have limited experience in these motors. Does the piece attached to the shaft come off? Looks like a simple screw is holding that on to the key way and is easily removable to allow for me to put on a clutch. Since this has an electric start it should have a lighting coil as well, right?
The starter on this one is 110AC (note the plug). I just rebuilt one of these motors and yes the sheave will pull off the shaft with some effort depending on the amount of corrosion. Mine had a 3/4" straight shaft with a second shaft coming off the camshaft for the PTO. You are finding some nice snowblowers over there and great prices!

John Deere 826 8hp Snowblower Engine W/Electric Start

How about this one. And I have limited experience in these motors. Does the piece attached to the shaft come off? Looks like a simple screw is holding that on to the key way and is easily removable to allow for me to put on a clutch. Since this has an electric start it should have a lighting coil as well, right?
Those pulleys come off relatively easy. It seems to be a 3/4 inch shaft. If you already have the clutch for your bike, make sure the bore of the clutch matches the shaft on the engine. I've worked on many JD 826 snowblowers, and they normally do have lighting coils. There should be two wires that come out from behind the flywheel. One is the shutoff wire from the ignition coil. The second would be the lighting coil wire, with a plastic connector on the end.

There is an Ariens model with head lights on the handle that I've had my eye on at the guy I buy engines from under a bunch of weeds and vines. That would have a lighting coil. If he agrees to sell it I'll let you know.

might wanna look at the older troy built rototillers too :thumbsup:
i pulled a h60 lighted off one recently/electric starter Not 110/,and then another h6 off one this weekend.