ID this 3-Wheeler?

New on here, so HEY ALL! Getting ready to put a Tecumseh 7hp electric start on this thing and was wondering if anyone out there can tell me what it is. Got the differential back up with a new bushing and rounded up a jackshaft so about all there is left is assembly. It has a large solid rear fender but the pic didn't download. I have seen only 1 other of these and the owner didn't know what it was either. Any info or history would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Can you take a pic with the plastic rotated back 90 degrees? The way you have it in the pics looks like there isnt enough room for one seat. And with the 2 sets of foot pegs I would think it sat 2. And the mud would fly up and hit you. It might help identify it. How do the welds look? It almost looks like a converted mini bike with an added on rear section. Randy

I believe this is the way the fender fits. All the mounting holes line up. It did not have a seat when I found it, but I would bet it was straight. Thought it was cool that it had risers, headlight mount, battery holder, and places for a key and starter. Absolutely no identifying marks on frame or fender. The 5 lug is the same pattern as old Sears garden tractor.

I believe this is the way the fender fits. All the mounting holes line up. It did not have a seat when I found it, but I would bet it was straight. Thought it was cool that it had risers, headlight mount, battery holder, and places for a key and starter. Absolutely no identifying marks on frame or fender. The 5 lug is the same pattern as old Sears garden tractor.
The tank is tunneled to fit the frame tubes and there is also a tab for a trailer ball. The welds look like jig, and the independent suspension actually fits together very well.