Identify yourself at shows

pomfish

How about fellow OldMiniBikes site members try to put some form of ID on your hat/shirt with your screen name to help us identify each other at the swap meets?
I am going to print out a small sign for my Hat.
Just a thought.

Thanks and see you out there!
Keith

If you see a huge ruckus, or if the police and fire department show up you know I'm there or close by.:laugh: If taken out kicking and screaming tossing off bouncers with broken noses and jaws I will claim I'm a minidoodle member for life.:lol::lol::lol:

You know, if I ever make it to Windber, just look for a 550 Moto Skeeter and a Green Keystone with a stretch and you will know it's me. :thumbsup:

If you see a huge ruckus, or if the police and fire department show up you know I'm there or close by.:laugh: If taken out kicking and screaming tossing off bouncers with broken noses and jaws I will claim I'm a minidoodle member for life.:lol::lol::lol:
"Watch out, I'm gonna sick an Okie on ya!" _ Ronnie Van Zant

45t

I thought about that today at the show I was at (looking for OldMiniBikes shirts/gear). Bad thing it was so cold everyone was bundled up, including me (sleet, rain & wind :thumbdown:). I knew there were other OldMiniBikes guys there but they could have brushed by me and I wouldn't have known.

jrzmac

anybody know of any easy ways to get to this place tomorrow? I'm not too familiar with Wayne so, knowing me I'll wind up getting lost over there. and I don't wanna end up in Paterson! I know how to get to Willowbrook Mall. other than that, forget it! i'll be coming from Parkway South! also, is there anywhere to ride around there or no? I'm not gonna bring my bike if we can't ride!

joekd

Only part of Wayne I know is the mall and "fountains of wayne" which was where I used to turn to go to the nudie bar when I was in town for work

Last time I went there the club had changed so that left me no reason to go to Wayne again

jrzmac

I havent been up that way in years! I basically grew up in that mall. but moved away 10 years ago and havent been back up near there since!