Identifying Fenders?

I just picked up a handful of fenders from a guy locally. Two of them I have no clue what they go to. They are both the same, and look like they’ve never been mounted. They’re fiberglass I believe. Thanks for whatever info you can give me

Attachments

Most people I know have been repopping those in fiberglass so you never know. I remember @olgey having some made. I haven't heard a word from him, I hope he is ok.
Good point. OP, can we see the underside please? .

I hope he's ok also, I sent him a PM a few months ago and haven't heard back. He hasn't signed in here in a loooong time.

I think I saw somebody said he passed away when I was searching some threads. Don't quote me on that. He use to always come to Windber, but I haven't seen him in a few years.

I think I saw somebody said he passed away when I was searching some threads. Don't quote me on that. He use to always come to Windber, but I haven't seen him in a few years.
I found an obituary and I think it's him. Looks like he passed on September 7, 2020.
RIP OGY, you will be missed !!

Here’s what the underside looks like. They seem really well made, whoever made them
Definitely fiberglass, the plastic ones are smooth on both sides.

markus

fox fenders have half moon insets where they mate to the forks and the mounts on the rear of the frame. Technically they are the same fender F/R the rear is just cut to clear the chain however. They do have the same shape, just woud never fit the bikes without some heavy mods. IMG_0607.JPG