If you have one of my seats post a pic

kbs8ball

Been getting a lot of pic requests lately...apparently there hard to find in my photo album. If you got a seat from me post up a pic. Thanks.

Your kinda hard to find...... I have seen what you can do, and it's nice work to say the least....I just didn't want to PM you when you didn't know me....I need a seat for my monkey wards and my snowco fast scat. The fast scat I may have to be done locally. I will need to cut the plywood to shape and then some one can cover it......OR I can ship it to you......... Any way nice to see this thread.......

Here you go. Kenny just made this seat for my cat 300. What a great job he did and in a short time. So all you HPE Muskin Cat owners need to get a hold of Kenny for a seat. Thanks Kenny

Here you go. Kenny just made this seat for my cat 300. What a great job he did and in a short time. So all you HPE Muskin Cat owners need to get a hold of Kenny for a seat. Thanks Kenny
i know what seat im getting for my cat 300x lol that s sweet now i really need to get one

george3

I think the idea is to show you guys the quality and looks of all the different seats he makes. dam I need 4 or 5 seats ch-ching.

Gave Kenny the Dimensions and told him to make it look like a TACO seat. Got it, set it on the bike where I thought it should sit, looked underneath and the inserts were centered on my holes. Perfect:thumbsup:

Oh that's right...you just wanted pics, not a testimonial:doah:

richs

I got this one last week for my daughters fox sprite build I just e-mailed hin the dementions and within a week it was here nice work:thumbsup:

Here's one of Kenny's Rupp,Continental seats. I also have a Cat Eliminator seat, Bike not finsh yet, I will get a Photo of the seat and get It on here Kenny.