If you have one of my seats post a pic

Kenny made me a cover for my Bonanza BC 1300 and I will soon be ordering another full seat for my Rupp. If I ever need a new seat there is no reason for me to go anywhere else...quality stuff. Thanks Kenny!

Here are some very high quality seats Kenny did for me. He made them exactly to my specifications for a very reasonable price. Great guy to do business with.

2 Doodlebug seats:

Custom Roper seat:

Thank you Kenny!

Here the seat Kenny made for my Daughter's Fox Thunderbolt X-mas present, He used ONLY the color matched from pictures on my project thread and freakin nailed it !! AWESOME PRODUCT AND AWESOME PRICE AND AWESOME GUY TO DEAL WITH !! Thanks again

Seat

Here is my custom seat that was made for my Tom Thumb. What a difference!!! Great job by Kenny again.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you Kenny:smile:

Mini Bike Seats

Been getting a lot of pic requests lately...apparently there hard to find in my photo album. If you got a seat from me post up a pic. Thanks.
I have been buying Mini Bike Seats from kbs8ball because # 1 the Quality and Craftsmanship is Benchmark and He is highly recommended in the mini bike community and the Cost and Shipping is Very Nice. Unlike some Other Seats I have seen and (1 bought on e-bay). KB's Is the best.
So for your next Mini bike project contact kbs8ball for all your seat needs
You Will NOT be Disapointed!

Here is a seat I got from Kenny today. I asked him to make it look stock but add about an inch of foam padding. I think it turnd out PERFECT. I love the way it fits.:thumbsup:

matt2

I ask Kenny to make a custom seat for my fox campus fx. I wanted Kenny to Incorporate a taco frijole seat with a fox street scamp seat. I wanted it thick some orange, black and orange and black piping. DIG IT This is what he came up with!!! It fits better than the original. I still have two seats to go. But I have bought two more minis a trail horse and a lil indian 600. So lets say 4 to go and counting. Thanks Kenny it is EXACTLY what I wanted. I would not buy a new mini bike seat from anybody else.:thumbsup:

Mine is very comfortable, it was not made for my bike but works for it till I get the seat I want which will be ridiculously big with tuck and roll. My boat seat guy owes me a fortune so it's time to collect.:laugh: I will not part with the seat you made, I have another bike that it will fit perfect or close to it. A good seat can live on many bikes like a good engine. Kenny makes good seats and has the pattern for your bike which is just as important. :thumbsup:

TomH

I ask Kenny to make a custom seat for my fox campus fx. I wanted Kenny to Incorporate a taco frijole seat with a fox street scamp seat. I wanted it thick some orange, black and orange and black piping. DIG IT This is what he came up with!!! It fits better than the original. I still have two seats to go. But I have bought two more minis a trail horse and a lil indian 600. So lets say 4 to go and counting. Thanks Kenny it is EXACTLY what I wanted. I would not buy a new mini bike seat from anybody else.:thumbsup:

Nice mini's Matt:thumbsup:

These just showed up today !!! Cat 300X style seats. REAL heat pleats (I bought the material) They look killer Kenny....THANKS AGAIN :thumbsup:

Last edited:

kbs8ball

Thank you Derek...im liking the heat pleat material myself...it a huge time saver, it just puts a hurt on my wallet. I can probabably get 2 maybe 3 more seats out of the yard you bought.