I'll take my Frijole in XL

This is the first clone I have run in one of my bikes. I,m very impressed with the power it has, Box stock It pulled good right from a dead stop and pulled even harder when moving. I also think the Hillard clutch is better than the Max Torque ones. I got this clutch with some other parts it was new but no paper work with it. Does this need a drop of oil like other ones do after a while. I very happy with the handling. Steering neck angle at 26 degrees, I went off the Taco 44 frame I had for the angle. I ran this in my back yard and it ran through the grass and bumpy stuff real good. I need to fab a nice chain guard yet and get a kick stand put one it. But I,m have fun riding it. I took a lot a long rides on it yesterday. There,s a very satisfying feeling riding something you built from scratch. My buddy that did the final welding not much of a minibike guy was very impressed with it, you can tell by his smile on his face. He said he thinks he need to build one for him and one for his two boys. All in all this was not a expensive build around 300 bucks for all new parts.

Well, It took sometime to get it painted. But I finally got to it and painted it and made a custom header and bypassed the governor on my XL Frijole. I also added fenders to it. I built the bike last fall. I still have to make the chain guard, I pick up some thin metal scraps at work this week and I will have to fab up a bracket to fit rawtone"s fiberglass Taco cover I got off ebay to finish up the bike, I,m happy with it were its at so far. :scooter:

Last edited:
Well I do not know why the site will not let me get my picture from My photos to this thread it keeps saying to open a new window. I have pictures under My photos of the bike painted.