I'm Desert Drifter

Hello Desert Drifter....welcome to the OldMiniBikes...!

I think there is some sort of programatic validation of new user entries inherent to the forum software. Once it realizes that you too are not an automated process, then it chills out....:laugh:

Same way with photos...usually half a dozen posts or so, and it realizes then allows photo posting.

Once that fun is over with, things smooth out.

What kinda bike you ridin' out there ?

Hello Desert Drifter....welcome to the OldMiniBikes...!

I think there is some sort of programatic validation of new user entries inherent to the forum software. Once it realizes that you too are not an automated process, then it chills out....:laugh:

Same way with photos...usually half a dozen posts or so, and it realizes then allows photo posting.

Once that fun is over with, things smooth out.

What kinda bike you ridin' out there ?
RobertC currently I'm riding a Coleman CT 200 EX. I have a Baja MB 200 GC camo project bike that I am resurrecting from the grave. On my camp in the high plains desert of southeastern CO I have a vintage Sportsmans 700. My grandkids are running around on my Sportsmans 500 and vintage DB 30.

Since the '50s I've had homemade minis, Tote Gotes, Rokon Trail 140, Rupp, Hondas, Rokon Trailbreaker, a couple of unknowns and cant remembers.

Nice meeting you and thanks for your question.

'drif

RobertC currently I'm riding a Coleman CT 200 EX. I have a Baja MB 200 GC camo project bike that I am resurrecting from the grave. On my camp in the high plains desert of southeastern CO I have a vintage Sportsmans 700. My grandkids are running around on my Sportsmans 500 and vintage DB 30.

Since the '50s I've had homemade minis, Tote Gotes, Rokon Trail 140, Rupp, Hondas, Rokon Trailbreaker, a couple of unknowns and cant remembers.

Nice meeting you and thanks for your question.

'drif
Nice meeting you too 'drif. Looking forward to having you here on the site.

Sounds like a nice bunch'o'bikes...lol. When you get a chance, post us up some pics.

Let's see your 'camp' too....I'm from the east coast, and without googling it, have no idea what a high plains desert looks like. I get a kick out of watching BBQ Joe's video's...from Arizona...some wild looking terrain out there.

Have fun man !

Nice meeting you too 'drif. Looking forward to having you here on the site.

Sounds like a nice bunch'o'bikes...lol. When you get a chance, post us up some pics.

Let's see your 'camp' too....I'm from the east coast, and without googling it, have no idea what a high plains desert looks like. I get a kick out of watching BBQ Joe's video's...from Arizona...some wild looking terrain out there.

Have fun man !
RobertC unfortunately I have 20 years worth images in photobucket that I cant retrieve at the moment. I need to take more pictures and a new hosting service.

My camp is about 40 miles from the nearest town. No utilities anywhere. The land is rolling hills with arroyos, buttes and canyons. Pinon pine, cedar, yucca cactus, cholla cactus and little grass. The wildlife is diverse Elk, Bear, Deer, Pronghorn antelope, coyotes, turkey, quail, rabbit, road runners, rattlesnakes, tarantulas and scorpions. It is quite beautiful to me. Solitude in abundance. No fish LOL. It is near the Apishapa State Wildlife Area. You might see some pictures if you google that.

'drif

BWL

oh, Desert Drifter. I thought you were saying you had an off road drift trike. I was like, "Man, this will be good!"

BWL I'm starting to give a lot of though in either building one or finding one. I think it would be a real HOOT blasting around on an off road trike..

Except for a couple of things

Cactus for one and rattlers for the other. And I don't know which one would be worse:shrug:

'drif