I'm Done.

Jamie1972

I know this will make some people very happy. I just want to say thank you to the creator and moderators and dedicated contributors of this form, it is an excellent Mini Bike resource and community. I no longer enjoy being A part of the OldMiniBikes Forum. Though I have made a lot of friends, I also have people on here who really don't like me and have voiced indirect desire for unsuttle confrontation. I don't want that.

I don't need any more of these troubles in my life, I already have enough. So for those people that I have wronged, offended and flat out pissed off in the last 4+ years...I'm sorry..and I mean it. maybe one day those people will forgive and be civil with me for the sake of the hobby.

But I have a family And that is what Matters the most to me now.

So Thank you and continue to make this hobby and forum great.

Last edited:
Same here Jamie1972 I am always here to help in any way. After all it's all about having fun and enjoying life and anyone who sets out to be disruptive and give other a bad time need a mental alignment.
Steve

I only know you from the some of many many other posts on here...and you like most of us have a good time....Im sure the door is always open here. Keep on rollin....

Jamie,
I am sorry to read about your decision to leave and hope that you will someday soon return to the forum. I will miss your contributions to this forum and wish you all the best.
Mariah

125ccCrazy

No matter where you go your going to find idiots especially online since they usually have bigger mouths behind a keyboard than they will face to face...I've had to take a break a few times until the steam dissipated...lurk around for a while, find a new project to blow off some steam on and slip back in when your ready..Don't let the feeble minded with stupid comments ruin your fun.

sorry to hear man....for me..to get hurt by what somone says to or about me means i have to care..if i did something wrong i own up..if not i just hit the snooze button...

Last edited: