I'm just a lonley boy lonley and blue

Took a 400 mile round trip yesterday and found a GEM and it does need polishing. It is a Trail Master 80 made right here in my new town Astoria, Oregon has a Hodaka 80 cc engine. Kind of a personal birthday gift as I am 72 years OLD OLD OLD today
today I will work on getting pictures tomorrow. The facts are in minidoodle.com

Steve:scooter:

Last edited:
A very, very Happy Birthday to an OldMiniBikes Icon!! When I think of Old minibikes Steve I think of you and all you have done for our mini motor minded community!! Here's to many, many more my friend!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. But I am going to rephrase the word polish in describing my new find to a closer description it's a project now but at least it wasn't sitting in a bunch of weeds outdoors in the elements. I took pictures with my new smart phone and faxed pictures to Scooter Boy. My problem is my friend and house mate Randy is gone to Belize for a couple of weeks and I have no idea of where to put the bike. This house is packed wall to wall. So when I can figure out a way to move the bike out of my van then I will get better pictures to send. I did find a local connection to the original builder of these bikes Dr. Bob Miller who is still alive.

Steve

Thanks owend my day didn't start out that way but I guess it's my fault for still checking Craigslist every day. One thing that was great was that the seller got a lot of calls and one hopeful said he would pay him a lot more for the bike and he called every hour and even when I was standing there with money in hand and this guy was in Michigan. So it's nice when the seller keeps his word to wait for my arrival.

Steve

Well I was able to put the pictures of the Trail Mater 800 into a new folder in my photo area. Although they are not the best but that is as far as I have gotten so far.
Steve

Well a new project now finding Me with a broken shoulder I will be passing the project on to TomS as he is into this type of ride and will be able to ride it in local parades.

steve