I'm not going to do it!

I went to a friend's house yesterday so we could go play with our RC cars. One of our friends was late so we busted out the mini bike my friend had in his garage that he hadn't run in years (he was big into them at the same time as me). We threw some gas in it and it ran well enough for us to make a lot of noise going up and down the street (Azusa frame with a 6.5 Tecumseh and a straight pipe). I think I'm going to start keeping an eye out for a cheap mini bike again. I forgot how much fun they are. :laugh:

Here's our buddy Dan on it. Of course he was eyeballing the badass E63 when going by. :laugh:

As we age we seek out the carefree times we once had that didn't usually cost much ( That is minus the DUI factor ) That of course was a different time in your life LOL. Hope you fid a good one and have some fun too.
Steve

Yes....yep..why let a little money stand in the way of smiling ear to ear..I'm doing my part to further the cause..I get up in the morning and pull wheelies in front of kids at the school bus stop : D Their dads probably hate me..hehe

Raskin...they probably think that you are a crazy old man..:laugh: same thing that they think about me !!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Bikerscum

I went to a friend's house yesterday so we could go play with our RC cars. One of our friends was late so we busted out the mini bike my friend had in his garage that he hadn't run in years (he was big into them at the same time as me). We threw some gas in it and it ran well enough for us to make a lot of noise going up and down the street (Azusa frame with a 6.5 Tecumseh and a straight pipe). I think I'm going to start keeping an eye out for a cheap mini bike again. I forgot how much fun they are. :laugh:

Here's our buddy Dan on it. Of course he was eyeballing the badass E63 when going by. :laugh:

Want your DB 30 frame back? Even has new tires.