In search of original ARCO Easyrider suspension seat and shocks

Daniel Coop

Frantically trying to hunt down an original Alexander Reynolds Easyrider suspension seat and shocks for my stretched rat bike/resto-mod. Thanks to J Ackerman (an OldMiniBikes forum member) I now have the original frame mounted gas tank. Also searching for re-production decals if anyone can help. Thanks OldMiniBikes! I don't know why it won't let me upload a picture, but you can see pictures under the rides section.

I might not be 100% correct but I believe when you are looking for parts should post your ad in the wanted section not here in this section, but I'm not sure, you probably will need to look in to that as a new member. I hope this can help you.

Daniel Coop

WrenchDad, yes that's exactly what I am looking for, but those all look a little beyond bringing back. Was that at the bottom of a lake or pond?

Last edited:

WrenchDad

WrenchDad, yes that's exactly what I am looking for, but those all look a little beyond bringing back. Was that at the bottom of a lake or pond?
Under some ones porch. They are solid, you would have to rechrome them unless you went with paint. I can bead blast them to clean them up.