Inflating rear tire...

So how does everyone manage to inflate the rear tire on a doodlebug or similar tire setup with the chain sprocket almost blocking the valve stem? I saw a few adaptors on amazon but it looks like they still might not quite fit even with a short stem, there has to be a way. it seems really impracticle to unbolt the tire and remove the chain sprocket just add some air. Any ideas?

ok after further inspection i just may have to get a narrow tire inflator attachment, might be better off going at it between the rim and caliper rather then through the openings of the caliper, just wondering what everyone elses technique is or if there is a right or wrong way too...

Also I think the best way is to just unscrew the rotor without unbolting the tire and moving the rotor out of the way just enough to get the pump onto the stem

I74

Also I think the best way is to just unscrew the rotor without unbolting the tire and moving the rotor out of the way just enough to get the pump onto the stem
You can get it with out removing the rotor.

Just find an ''angled head'' inflator ''extension'' adapter chuck.
They are pretty much all metal, like the ones you see in auto repair shops ect.

Probably find one @ the hardware or auto parts stores ect.,, ''or'' on line.
Might have to attach it to your air hose with a barb ''pipe'' fitting, or air tool coupler ''or two'',, ect.

''No big deal'' . ;)

Last edited: