Information Request

I am looking for any kind of information I can get for my sons go cart.. gift from uncle but can’t find any information.. can someone assist. 9468BD1F-D15C-4054-986E-F0A6E94DD3CF.jpeg 975DE6EE-5EE3-4509-92C1-CD969C6472D5.jpeg

How did you try to "find information"? Do a Google search using the search words "Carter Bros Go-kart" and start reading. The photo of the tag you posted has both the name of the manufacturer and model # of the kart.
Michael

Last edited:
How did you try to "find information"? Do a Google search using the search words "Carter Bros Go-kart" and start reading. The photo of the tag you posted has both the name of the manufacturer and model # of the kart.
Michael
I’ve done multiple searches using the information from the tag. The Model Number 2706-3015 doesn’t exist or I haven’t been able to find any kind of information in relation to it.

River Rat Ron

I just turned one of these karts , American made out of business if I remember right. They are hard to steer.
Ill check the computer in my office tomorrow I’ll try to find you some info.

Last edited:

River Rat Ron

“Turned” meaning sold? Do you have any information on it?
Yes I sold it. I’m not anexpert on these kind of karts. I buy low, clean up / get running and sell. The one in question had a jack shaft and pulley clutch, a contained live axle , front and rear suspension as well.
A bit different than yours. Info on these is fairly easy to find via google search as mentioned

Last edited:
Yes I sold it. I’m not anexpert on these kind of karts. I buy low, clean up / get running and sell. The one in question had a jack shaft and pulley clutch, a contained live axle , front and rear suspension as well.
A bit different than yours. Info on these is fairly easy to find via google search as mentioned
I am having a hell of a time finding anything about this go kart 2706-3015